Eclipse Winery Developer Guide
This document provides an index to all development guidelines and background information of winery.
- ADR - list of architectural decision records showing which design decisions were taken during development of Winery
- Branches - information on branches
- CodeHeaders - documentation about required code headers
- IDE Setup
- Encoding - information about how percent-encoding is used at Winery
- Handling of Properties
- How tos - multiple howtos
- ID system
- Projects - information on the projects
- Property Handling
- Recommended Reading
- RepositoryLayout - documents the layout of the repository (stored as plain text files)
- TOSCA-Mangement UI
- REST - how Winery’s REST API works
- ToolChain - GitHub workflow
- Trouble Shooting
- TOSCA - notes on OASIS TOSCA
To get started, go on at ToolChain.
As a user, continue at our quick Start, which shows how to start how to work with Winery.
- Clone the repositroy
git clone https://github.com/eclipse/winery && cd winery.
- If you are a Mac user, install solidity natively.
- Build the repository
mvn package -DskipTests(skiping the tests for a faster build).
- Continue your IDE setup:
Copyright (c) 2013-2018 Contributors to the Eclipse Foundation
See the NOTICE file(s) distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License 2.0 which is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0, or the Apache Software License 2.0 which is available at https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
SPDX-License-Identifier: EPL-2.0 OR Apache-2.0