Eclipse Winery Toolchain
To contribute to Eclipse Winery development you need a GitHub account and access to https://github.com/opentosca/winery. Email your supervisor your GitHub username.
- In case you did not choose an account name, use
fis the lower-case first letter of your firstname and
lastnameis the lower-case lastname.
- Due to open source development, your email adress will get public.
In case, you don’t have a public email adress, we recommend to create one or use your student email adress.
In case you want to create a longer-lasting one, please use the GitHub username.
- Please enable the git-hooks by executing
git config core.hooksPath .git-hooksin the root of the repository.
Steps to get Apache Maven ready
Get Apache Maven to run.
- Get choclatey
- Execute in an Administor cmd.exe:
@"%SystemRoot%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" -NoProfile -InputFormat None -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://chocolatey.org/install.ps1'))" && SET "PATH=%PATH%;%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\chocolatey\bin"
choco install maven. This also installs the latest Java8 JDK.
Steps to get write access to the code repositories
- Email your supervisor your GitHub username and your development email address.
- Your supervisor adds you to the team “developers” at https://github.com/opentosca and https://github.com/winery.
- You will receive two emails from GitHub asking for your confirmation.
- Open the link https://github.com/orgs/winery/invitation.
- Open the link https://github.com/orgs/OpenTOSCA/invitation.
Steps to initialize the code repository
- Clone https://github.com/opentosca/winery (it automatically becomes the
- Change into the newly created directory
upstreamas second remote:
git remote add upstream https://github.com/eclipse/winery.git
- Fetch everything from
git fetch upstream
mvn package -DskipTeststo have
Steps to initialize the TOSCA repository
Please go to the quick setup guide.
Steps to initialize the IDE
Copyright (c) 2013-2018 Contributors to the Eclipse Foundation
See the NOTICE file(s) distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License 2.0 which is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0, or the Apache Software License 2.0 which is available at https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
SPDX-License-Identifier: EPL-2.0 OR Apache-2.0