Eclipse Winery User Guide
Eclipse Winery is a Web-based environment to graphically model OASIS TOSCA topologies and plans managing these topologies. It is an Eclipse project and thus support is available through its project page https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.winery. Winery is also part of the OpenTOSCA ecosystem where more information is available at http://www.opentosca.org. For more information on TOSCA see our TOSCA information page.
- overview - overview on Winery
- FAQ - frequently asked questions
- Quick Setup - shows how to setup the winery repository for TOSCA definitions
- Quickstart - shows how to use Winery to model a node type and a topology
- Splitting - splitting functionality
- Target Allocation - select best suited Cloud Provider for topologies
- TopologyCompletion - topology completion with a Tutorial
- XaaSPackager - Enables reusing modeled topologies as templates for single applications
- Compliance Checking - Enables compliance checking of Topology Templates based on reusable Compliance Rules
- Implementation Artifact Generation - Shows how to generate and update an implementation artifact of type .war
[BBKL14] Breitenbücher, Uwe; Binz, Tobias; Kopp, Oliver; Leymann, Frank: Vinothek - A Self-Service Portal for TOSCA. In: Herzberg, Nico (Hrsg); Kunze, Matthias (Hrsg): Proceedings of the 6th Central-European Workshop on Services and their Composition (ZEUS 2014).
[KBBL12] Kopp, Oliver; Binz, Tobias; Breitenbücher, Uwe; Leymann, Frank: BPMN4TOSCA: A Domain-Specific Language to Model Management Plans for Composite Applications. In: Mendling, Jan (Hrsg); Weidlich, Matthias (Hrsg): 4th International Workshop on the Business Process Model and Notation, 2012
More readings at https://www.opentosca.org.
- tosca-parser by the OpenStack project - parses TOSCA YAML files using Pyhton
- TOSCA .Net Analyzer - .NET libary for working with TOSCA YAML files
Copyright (c) 2017-2018 Contributors to the Eclipse Foundation
See the NOTICE file(s) distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License 2.0 which is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0, or the Apache Software License 2.0 which is available at https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
SPDX-License-Identifier: EPL-2.0 OR Apache-2.0