Eclipse Steady is meant to run within the internal network of software development organizations, and this tutorial is meant to facilitate the operation of Eclipse Steady using local Docker repositories or local container orchestration systems (e.g., Kubernetes or OpenShift).
Important: Due to the current lack of an authorization concept, we do not advise to expose an instance of Eclipse Steady to the Internet.
- Deploy on Docker and Import the knowledge base
- Build JAVA archives and local Docker images
- Push Docker images to a registry
- Deploy on Kubernetes with Kustomize
- Deploy on Kubernetes with Helm